It is said that the snake can kill and it can heal. So, how do we know when the snake, which is the symbolic representation of the Passion/Kundalini based energy, will heal and when it will create devastation?
Those who are anima or emotionally-based are killed by the snake. This death is caused by an overload of Red/Kundalini/Passion energy. It is too much of a good thing.
Those who are animus or intellectually-based are healed by the snake. The Passion balances out the intellect to make it compassionate, caring, and giving. The upsurge of the Passion energy creates wholeness or “Holiness.”
None of these elements are either good or bad in and of themselves. It is when they are pushed to their extremes that creates “bad” situations and circumstances.
It is a very simple formula composed of two human elements and two divine or spiritual elements.
- Anima – The Feminine qualities of caring, giving and nurturing within the human psyche.
- Animus – The Masculine qualities of logic, understanding, and justice within the human psyche.
- Divine Masculine – The White Energy Grace, Rain, Snow, Lightning. The spiritual energy that falls from Father Sky.
- Divine Feminine – The Red Energy Passion, Kundalini, Snake. The spiritual energy that rises up from Mother Earth.
Here is are the results of blending these 4 elements and the mythological tale that is associated with this type of blending.
- Anima + Divine Feminine = Insanity or Kundalini Overload (The Rape of Medusa)
- Anima + Divine Masculine = Wholeness or Holiness (Hail Mary, full of Grace.)
- Animus + Divine Feminine = Wholeness or Holiness (Die before you die or Killing of Ego. The hero’s quest.)
- Animus + Divine Masculine = Death (Thor or Zeus’ lightning bolt that punishes or kills men. Plato’s Atlantis. The story of Oedipus.)
Balance is key.
Too much of a good thing leads to either insanity or death.
To find wholeness, it is important to know thyself.
To help others find wholeness, it is important to know thy neighbor or both sides of the spectrum.